Sean RileyAll plans by this Coach
If you are training for the Ultra355 (a three day ultra endurance triathlon comprising a 5km ocean swim and 100km ride on day one, 200km ride on day two and a 50km run on day three) or you simply want to take your endurance training to the next level then this plan is for you.
As the program is high volume and a mix of high and low intensity session I have included some Park Runs so you don't become a hermit and lose your mind to the long sets in the pool and the endless miles on the road.
The program has been written and designed by a 6 times Long distant triathlete, 2 time Ultraman athlete. The author also runs a coaching business for multisport athletes and will open places for any athlete who want to be coached by an experienced Ultraman finisher.
As always please do not hesitate to email me if you have any questions about this training program.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?