Hal Higdon: Triathlon 1 Training Program
Hal HigdonAll plans by this Coach
Hal Higdon: Triathlon 1 Training Program: This program is designed for runners (and other athletes) who want to use a variety of sports and exercises to get fit and stay fit. Triathlon 1 combines the three sports of the triathlon (swimming, biking, running) with strength training and walking. It is not designed to prepare you to compete in a triathlon, although you certainly could do one if your goal is mainly to finish. Each day I will send you an email message telling you how to work out and offering training tips. For more information, visit my website: halhigdon.com.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:41 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:15 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:41 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:15 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:37 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?