This plan is the official TrainingPeaks companion plan to Ben Greenfield's "Weight Training For Triathlon: The Ultimate Guide", available in hard copy on Amazon at http://goo.gl/BzC49. This training plan is a 31 week (~8 month) plan that can be started at the beginning of the triathlon season, and used for the entire season. It is comprised of four phases: muscle enhancement, foundation, progression, and power - and there are also race week instructions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.