This plan is aimed at a person who feels they have reasonable technique and pretty good fitness but perhaps their workouts don't have intensity that it could have.
So this might be a person who just goes to the pool and knocks out 100 laps and then goes home for one example. Or maybe someone who goes to the pool and does a lot of things; like some pulling some kicking, a little of this and a little of that, but is looking for more specific training for tris and open water swimming.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.