Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
This Skills & Recovery plan will give you some direction and focus while recovering from a race or taking a mid-season break. Offseason is a great time to work on technical limiters and this training plan includes drills that will make you a better triATHLETE when you start training for your next race. Weekends are TOTALLY OFF to give you time to spend the with the family and catch up on sleep.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- 5-6 Hours of training per week
- Only 1 workout per day
- Weekends totally off
- Focus on technique not fitness
- Pool & swim equipment
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Youtube video tutorials
📩 Additional Information
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?