YOUR 18-Week Race Specific Training Plan – 140.6
Stefan LawrenceAll plans by this Coach
Welcome to your 140.6 race specific training plan, brought to you by 100% Tri Race Team, its aims are:
- To transition you from your 100% Tri Race Team winter training to event readiness
- To develop your race specific fitness for demands of middle-distance racing
- To increase specific development of Sub Lactate energy systems
- To increase range of aerobic endurance sessions
- To incorporate further development of race specific brick sessions
COACHES NOTE: After the fantastic work done through the winter it is now time to transfer your efforts to specific event preparations for the coming Triathlon events. You have underpinned this phase of training with the development of muscular endurance within the key Turbo and Road ride sessions in previous phases which will lead to greater development of race specific fitness in this coming block of training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?