Maximum Breathlessness Test and Exercise Plan (4 weeks)
The purpose of this plan is to identify and eliminate the feeling of breathlessness during triathlon training especially during Zone 4 and Zone 5 interval base workouts.
Breathwork has been scientifically proven to:
Delay the onset of fatigue and lactic acid during exercise
Stabilize the core and strengthen the breathing muscles
Improve aerobic performance
Improve functional movement and prevent injury
A marked reduction in symptoms of exercise-induced asthma
Better sleep and pre-match protocols that work
Sustain fitness levels during rest or injury
Improve overall mental and physical health
Relief from pain conditions such as lower back pain
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.