ECFIT Off Season V1 - FS
Erin CarsonAll plans by this Coach
ECFIT Custom Off Season Volume 1 is designed to provide a systematic approach to enhancing tissue health, optimizing mobility and building overall strength for endurance athletes. ECFIT Off Season Programs are designed to focus more on building strength while still providing some tissue care and mobility focus.
This program utilizes the ECFIT - Boulder Application and is available in both mobile and desktop versions. Each training session is linked to the ECFIT - Boulder App and provides short form video demonstration as well as printable tracking sheets for each training session. The tracking sheet pdf is located at the top of workout 2.
This program, as listed, includes 3 strength sessions per week but can be easily modified to last longer should you choose to customize weekly training sessions.
Equipment needs for this program are as follows - light - moderate and heavy Dumb bells or Kettle bells, Stability Ball, Mini Bands, and long bands.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?