8 Week Off-Season Weight Loss and Strength Plan
Andrew DollarAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for the age group triathlete that struggles with weight gain in the off-season. It's an 8 week plan that combines swim, bike, and run workouts with 2-3 short strength sessions each week that can be done AT HOME. The purpose of this plan is to maintain fitness, correst muscle imbalances, teach your body to exercise without nutrition, lose weight, and maintain a light schedule. The hours peak at 6:10.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:41 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|1:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:43 hrs||1:49 hrs|
|0:36 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:41 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||1:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:43 hrs||1:49 hrs|
||0:36 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?