Winter Maintenance (Bike and Run heavy)
This 9 week plan is designed to use in the winter months. It is aimed at the athlete that is winding down from the season before taking a break for a few weeks. It finishes with a bike and run test on week 9. This will give the athlete some data for the next season to plan with. Average week is between 8-10 hours. The plan is run and bike heavy and is most useful for those that struggle to access swimming pools during winter.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:50 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:18 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|0:53 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|2:07 hrs||2:45 hrs|
|0:26 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:50 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:18 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||0:53 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||2:07 hrs||2:45 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.