Nicole DrummerAll plans by this Coach
This is the perfect 8-week plan if you are a beginner to triathlon and want to see what multisport fitness is all about! This plan has 4-6 hours of training each week and has approximately two swim sessions, two bike sessions, and two running sessions each week. One day a week is for cross-training (or rest day) and one day a week is a rest day. Any athlete could use this plan to maintain swim, bike and run fitness.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?