Building Base - Beginner to long course athlete
Shannon BarrasAll plans by this Coach
This plan assumes you are a beginner triathlete with hopes of one day doing a long course triathlon. It incorporates the base building to get there. What would follow this plan would be a training plan for the longer target race. This will build up your base. It assumes that you can run 3 miles, bike 10 miles, and swim 500 meters or yards.
I am available to discuss any details further if needed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:21 hrs||1:10 hrs|
|1:45 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|0:29 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|0:14 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:21 hrs||1:10 hrs|
||1:45 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||0:29 hrs||0:30 hrs|
||0:14 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?