Joan Scrivanich , MA, CSCSAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for triathletes looking to maintain their triathlon fitness in the off-season.
Designed for: Advanced Triathletes.
The weekly volume of the plan starts at 6:45 in the first week and peaks at 8:05.
This plan includes strength training, days off, and active recovery days.
Strength sessions are included in this plan.
Before starting: You should be able to comfortably run for one hour, swim 1900 yds, and bike one hour.
- E-mail support is available to answer your questions regarding the plan.
- An Athlete Guide & description document explaining your upcoming workouts and training
- A Zone Chart explaining effort/zones/intensity levels for reference with the workouts.
- Monthly informational newsletter
- Discount to Rise Endurance Membership
Created by: Exercise Physiologist & Coach Joan Scrivanich who earned her Master’s Degree in Exercise Physiology from the Ivy League university Columbia University in New York City. Her coaching certifications include USA Triathlon Level 2 Endurance, USA Track & Field Level 2 Endurance, and NSCA Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist. Joan has been an endurance athlete for over 30 years. She had the privilege of competing at a competitive division I college in both cross country and track and has experience training & racing for everything from the Mile to the Marathon and Sprint Triathlons to the 140.6 distance.
Questions? Contact Coach Joan, she'd be happy to answer your question.
I look forward to helping you reach your potential.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.