Ross HamiltonAll plans by this Coach
This plan (2.5 hrs per week) is designed to develop all round strength which can be applied to specific movements within Triathlon. It is perfect those those wanting to progress their strength and power for triathlon without impacting other training sessions.
The plan is designed to have specific days focusing on disciplines so that the sessions will have minimal impact on other sessions when place appropriately. (Ie. Swim Strength AM Bike Threshold session PM)
Only a resistance band is required to complete the program so it is perfect for at home or on the move.
The first 2 weeks of the program can be reused for up to 6 six weeks if needed. The second 2 weeks allows for quicker progression for advanced athletes or to extend overall program to 8 weeks for beginners.
The program will focus on big power muscles which can help you maintain greater efforts throughout each discipline. This will also help increase your resistance to fatigue and injury as posture and form is easier to maintain over longer periods of time. The program encorporates a lot of functional strength and mobility so that general movement quality is developed. This is essential work for any individual who wants to give themselves the best opportunity for success..
The program uses simple exercises and demonstration videos are available on request.
Please visit hamilton sport.com
For plan support or questions email Ross@hamiltonsport.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.