AJ Baucco CoachingAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed in a way to increase your bike FTP while still allowing time for swim and/or run training. If you are solely a cyclist, you may want to add additional volume to this program. We recommend adding in more recovery / aerobic miles. Adding too much more intensity may be counter productive. Furthermore, since the focus is on bike intensity, we recommend limiting the amount of hard run workouts you execute in addition to this program. Adding one day of run intensity per week, along with some easier run mileage, may work for some athletes, but it also may be too much for others. Adding swim intensity and swim volume is a little safer, but again, too much intensity outside of these key bike workouts can decrease the effectiveness of this program.
If you are unsure how to implement this program with multi-sport training, or if you have any additional questions about the program or about coaching, don’t hesitate to reach out to us: https://ajbcoaching.com/contact.cfm.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?