IRONMAN COVID maintenance plan + dryland swim sessions + email access to Coach
Steven Moody Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
This 4 week plan will help any beginner/intermediate Ironman athlete maintain their current fitness using a combination of indoor sessions and home friendly strength work, with the training load varying from 8 - 10 hours a week.
• Athlete has access to an indoor bike training option - ideally power based as sessions all compatible with Zwift, Trainer Road and Rouvy
• Athlete has access to some dumbbells and ideally resistance bands for S&C work
What do you get in this plan?
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Bike training zones using power
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and Zwift from compatible device
• Interesting varied dryland swim and bike strength sessions designed for home completion
• Suggested mindfulness options to deal with mental element of training indoors
• Inbuilt challenges to keep the athlete motivated/entertained
Kick off Emails: During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address with Coach Steve. By selecting this – I will be able to send you an introduction/kick off email and additional COVID/Indoor training tips on a weekly basis. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:35 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|4:37 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:25 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|1:12 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:35 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||4:37 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:25 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||1:12 hrs||0:45 hrs|