IRONMAN COVID maintenance plan + dryland swim sessions + email access to Coach
Steven Moody Triathlon Ireland Coach of the year, Training Peak and Ironman U certifiedAll plans by this Coach
Click here to read my growing list of testimonials from satisfied clients
This 4 week plan will help any beginner/intermediate Ironman athlete maintain their current fitness using a combination of indoor sessions and home friendly strength work, with the training load varying from 8 - 10 hours a week.
• Athlete has access to an indoor bike training option - ideally power based as sessions all compatible with Zwift, Trainer Road and Rouvy
• Athlete has access to some dumbbells and ideally resistance bands for S&C work
What do you get in this plan?
• Unlimited email access to the author
• Bike training zones using power
• Session details up-loadable to Garmin Connect, Trainer Road, Rouvy and Zwift from compatible device
• Interesting varied dryland swim and bike strength sessions designed for home completion
• Suggested mindfulness options to deal with mental element of training indoors
• Inbuilt challenges to keep the athlete motivated/entertained
Kick off Emails: During checkout, you can check a box to share your email address with Coach Steve. By selecting this – I will be able to send you an introduction/kick off email and additional COVID/Indoor training tips on a weekly basis. It also gives you access to the best email to ask any questions you have on your training journey!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:35 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|4:37 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|2:25 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|1:12 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:35 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||4:37 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||2:25 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||1:12 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?