Triathlon base training/Bike focus
6 week base triathlon plan with a heavy bike focus. Each week contains 3 technical sessions best done on an indoor trainer. Your long ride is on a Saturday and runs feature midweek and on a Sunday. Land based swim drills focus on maintaining mobility and shouler strength while specific S&C sessions support your bike and run sessions.
Supporting video demonstrations feature on all S&C sessions and mobility sessions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|1:30 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|1:00 hrs||0:15 hrs|
|5:42 hrs||3:00 hrs|
|1:02 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||1:30 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||1:00 hrs||0:15 hrs|
||5:42 hrs||3:00 hrs|
||1:02 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||0:30 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.