Nick de Meyer British Triathlon level 3 Coach, Training Bible Master Endurance Coach, TRX InstructorAll plans by this Coach
This is a 4 week swim training plan for using swimming bands in place of swimming, and to maintain your swim strength and biomechanics whilst the pools are closed, or once they are open again to supplement your swim training if you can't get to a pool.
While we can't get to the pool for lessons, I can still provide swim strength personal training sessions online via Zoom or Google Duo. I can design a session so it's bespoke for you or a small group of friends/training partners, and we can cover areas such as the following for example:
• Building your core strength
• How to use swim bands and the best exercises
• Bodyweight exercises
• TRX training
This is becoming a really popular way of continuing to build swim fitness and improve biomechanics for front crawl.
£60 for a single 121 session or £275 for 5 x 121 sessions. We also do group online sessions via zoom.
Let me know if you're interested by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07958635142
I'm a level 3 Personal Trainer, TRX Instructor and Boxercise instructor
Let's stay healthy active and fit together!!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?