Triathlon: Corona (COVID-19) Plan + Dryland Workouts | Intermediate | 4 Weeks | Indoor Training
Mark SaroniAll plans by this Coach
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Winning is a Mindset Not a Spot on the Podium
Our training plans are designed & built with one thing in mind, the success of our athletes. Start your journey to high performance today.
Wondering if this plan is right for you?
CONTACT us & we'll help you make the right decision
- Specific to athletes who have been affected by recent race postponements
- Shift primary focus from SBR activities to supporting activities of mobility, strength, skills, & force.
- Focus on intensity rather than duration
- Uses swim stretch cords & dryland training in place of pool workouts
- 10-11 hours of weekly training
- 10% of all plan sales will go to the World Health Organization (WHO)
- Bike power meter
- GPS smart watch
- Swim STRETCH CORDZ
- Strength step, stool, chair, curb, or stairs
- Unlimited athlete-initiated email support
- Detailed workout instructions
- Mental coaching & education
- Strength & mobility
- Nutritional guidelines
- Personal coach assigned to YOU
- Coach-initiated monthly review
- Athlete-initiated schedule changes (2x/month)
- Free 15 min pre-race phone consultation
- CONTACT us to add this option
- $8/wk or less!
- 6 , 8, or 12 week FOUNDATION Plans
"The program gets five stars from me. At the end of the day, what matters is performance: Did I improve? Am I faster? Am I stronger? Do I feel better? The answer to these questions is a resounding yes."
-Pablo Bueno: IM Texas Finisher
"Coach Mark is exceptional! Because of his coaching, I am able to compete again in a sport I love. I greatly appreciate & value his professionalism, dedication, & expertise."
-Kathleen O'Shea: Track & Field Athlete
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:43 hrs||1:49 hrs|
|3:07 hrs||1:27 hrs|
|0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|1:05 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:03 hrs||0:34 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:43 hrs||1:49 hrs|
||3:07 hrs||1:27 hrs|
||0:10 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||1:05 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:03 hrs||0:34 hrs|