10 Week Sprint Triathlon Plan Beginner 7 hours or less
Pauline CoundAll plans by this Coach
This is a 10 week plan to get any beginner started in triathlon. It is designed to introduce you to a sprint distance triathlon. Weekly hours are around 7 so manageable for time constrained participants. Great for building confidence.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:09 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:12 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:11 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|1:01 hrs||1:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:09 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:12 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:11 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:01 hrs||1:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?