Powell Performance 16 Week Off-Season Sprint Triathlon Training
Danny PowellAll plans by this Coach
During this plan, you will work through three rigorous cycles. Two cycles are based on base performance, and a final build to a sprint triathlon event and triathlon season. This workout regimen is meant for established athletes with a minimum of 10 hours per week to commit to sprint distance training.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|4:24 hrs||2:05 hrs|
|0:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:40 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|0:08 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||4:24 hrs||2:05 hrs|
||0:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:40 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||0:08 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?