18 week HALF DISTANCE TRI Plan (cap required hours = 12:00)
Paul DuncanAll plans by this Coach
This program is designed for the beginner/intermediate triathlete training for a half distance triathlon.
The peak required time investment for this program is about 12 hours. This program can be used by someone training for their first triathlon or someone looking to score a personal best.
It is recommended that you start with a base of about 5-6 hours per week of training before starting out this program.
The program uses heart rate zones as your guide. If you would like further guidance on heart rate zone testing, contact Paul Duncan at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:55 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|3:45 hrs||4:00 hrs|
|1:46 hrs||1:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:55 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||3:45 hrs||4:00 hrs|
||1:46 hrs||1:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?