12 week Offseason training plan, RUN focus
Scott IottAll plans by this Coach
This offseason run focused training plan is aimed at the athlete who wants to improve their run fitness. Included in this plan are five running sessions each week. There is quite a bit of intensity within the running sessions. Also, two swims and two bikes finish the week. Weekly hours range from 9 - 12. This plan is great to use as a bridge to an early season half marathon.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?