Dr. Sebastian Zeller & Dan LorangAll plans by this Coach
This plan builds upon the foundation laid in the base plan. Just like in the previous plan it is divided into three sections and this time emphasizes high-intensity block training to improve your VO2max. Don't worry - you are well prepared after completing the base block.
Training volume is increased progressively to avoid injury and drills or technical aspects complement easy base milage. Core stability and stretching sessions are included as always. To round it off, we have added nutritional and post-workout recommendations.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?