TC feat. Dan Lorang (12 weeks / Base / Beginner-Intermediate) (English)
Dr. Sebastian Zeller & Dan LorangAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is your perfect start into the triathlon season! The twelve weeks of training are split up into three blocks, with the target of building a solid base and preparing your body for higher loads. The overall volume is increased progressively in order to avoid injuries. Besides low-intensive base kilometers, technical elements and core stability sessions are reasonably and regularly integrated in the training schedule. Nutritional and technical guidance are supplied for pre, during and post workout phases, when necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:51 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|2:48 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|0:17 hrs||0:10 hrs|
|0:34 hrs||0:20 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:51 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:45 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||2:48 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||0:17 hrs||0:10 hrs|
||0:34 hrs||0:20 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?