Pre Tri Plan Test Week
This is a stand-alone test week that is meant to be performed before beginning any of the triathlon training plans. Performing this test week before beginning your plan allows you to have accurate numbers to train with, while giving you more training time within your training plan!
Apply this test week to your calendar before the triathlon plan so it finishes immediately before your triathlon plan begins. The first week of your tri plan has a built in recovery week to account for this testing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:00 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|2:46 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:15 hrs||0:50 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:00 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||2:46 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:15 hrs||0:50 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.