Carole YoshiwaraAll plans by this Coach
This program aims to restart and prepare you for your upcoming triathlon season. All workouts are based on your rate of perceived exertion (RPE) rather than %max HR. This is because you are coming off of a season of hard training based on your HR and now you may feel slightly tired and even feel slightly out of shape, and I think you should just put in the effort you feel you can put out. This plan includes: swimming, cycling, running, yoga, and a variety of strength training workouts. Feel free to add in any cross training activities on lighter days or replacing a workout; like skiing, hiking, surfing, stand up paddling, yoga, pilates, dancing, etc.
I have attached PDFs to each of the strength workouts with pictures of all of the exercises, if you still have questions, please don't hesitate to email me: email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Completed workouts sync with popular apps like Garmin and Wahoo. Learn More
- If plan includes Structured Workouts, then planned workouts sync to compatible devices and guide you through workouts in real time. Learn More
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?
Bundle your plan with TrainingPeaks Premium, and you'll unlock our progress-tracking tools, plus the freedom to move workouts to fit your schedule.