Pleasant Prairie Youth Elite Cup (13-15)
Ted RamosAll plans by this Coach
This plan will prepare the Youth athlete (13-15) who is planning to race draft legal triathlon giving them the fitness and skills to swim in the pack, build confidence to ride in a peloton, and run fast after the swim and the bike.
This 8 week plan will prepare the athlete for any draft legal race that is the Youth Elite Cup distance. 375 M swim, 10 k bike and 2.5 k run.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:08 hrs||0:40 hrs|
|1:41 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:46 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:08 hrs||0:40 hrs|
||1:41 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:46 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?