12 Week Triathlon Base Period for Intermediate Level
Pauline CoundAll plans by this Coach
This is a 3-month Half to Long Course Triathlon Preparation/Base Plan designed for (Intermediate age group athletes), who have been competing regularly. Based on 10 hours per week with 3 sessions per discipline, 2 strength sessions, one day off.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:38 hrs||1:15 hrs|
|3:25 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|2:06 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:52 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:38 hrs||1:15 hrs|
||3:25 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||2:06 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:52 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?