Display of Power 8 Weeks [FTP Builder]
Tony RichAll plans by this Coach
The Display of Power FTP builder system is designed for a cyclist/triathlete that is training with power and wants to increase their FTP, (Functional Threshold Power) a key metric for racing performance. Ideal for those looking to improve their FTP in the off season. The system comes with the Display of Power eBook and The Performance Console of calculators. The three components provides the cyclist/triathlete with the knowledge base of the primary influences to cycling for racing performance as well as he steps to implement intensity zone specific workouts for targeted and measurable performance gains. Cycling workouts are designed with the TrainingPeaks workout builder. This allows for dynamic training targets and unambiguous understanding and error free execution. The cycling and functional strength workouts are designed to increase FTP by 20-25%.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|5:11 hrs||3:30 hrs|
|1:26 hrs||0:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||5:11 hrs||3:30 hrs|
||1:26 hrs||0:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?