Scott BerlingerAll plans by this Coach
Full Throttle Endurance is the most winning triathlon team in the Nation. The coaches from this 2017 Division 2 National Championship winning team has put together a 4 week training plan that prepares your body for future triathlon training. Here we calculate your aerobic paces for each discipline, we introduce you to training terms and methodology, and show you how to train at these aerobic paces properly. Get ready for a crash course in triathlon training.
You will need:
A Bike, either indoor spin bike or your own, with a power meter
A Pace clock or watch for the Pool
HR monitor for running
App to track distance or GPS watch
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?