Joan Scrivanich , MA, CSCSAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for triathletes looking to improve their swim in the off-season while maintaining triathlon fitness.
Designed for: Intermediate Triathletes.
The weekly volume of the plan starts at 5:20 in the first week and peaks at 7:10.
This plan includes strength training, days off, and active recovery days.
Strength sessions are included in this plan.
Before starting: You should be able to comfortably run for one hour, swim 1900 yds, and bike one hour.
- E-mail support is available to answer your questions regarding the plan.
- An Athlete Guide & description document explaining your upcoming workouts and training
- A Zone Chart explaining effort/zones/intensity levels for reference with the workouts.
- Monthly informational newsletter
- Discount to Rise Endurance Membership
Created by: Exercise Physiologist & Coach Joan Scrivanich.
Joan holds an advanced degree in Exercise Physiology from Columbia University. Her certifications also include the industry-leading Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) certification, USA Track & Field Level 2 Endurance certification, and USA Triathlon Level 2 Endurance certification.
Before becoming a full-time coach, she worked in the healthcare field at the nation’s top ranked hospitals in New York City, which included Columbia University Medical Center, Mt. Sinai Medical Center, and NYU Medical Center.
Joan has been an endurance athlete for over 30 years and has experience training & racing for many races, including Ironman races, marathons, and countless other triathlons, road races, and trail races. She was a Division I college athlete in Cross Country and Track and began her lifelong athletic career as a kid swimming for a top-ranked local swim team.
Questions? E-mail Coach Joan at info@RiseEndurance.com
I look forward to helping you reach your potential.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?