Bob SeeboharAll plans by this Coach
This is a great 12-week swim training program for the beginner triathlete. There are 3 swims per week that progress throughout the 12-weeks. Each swim provides a warm-up/technique set, main set, and cool-down set.
The workout distances range from 2500-3500 yards and are heavily focused on the freestyle stroke with minimal backstroke, breaststroke, fly, and kicking.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?