Off Season 8 Week Bike Focus
Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
TriSmart Training Systems has created a 8 week training plan designed to help a triathlete improve their cycling in the off season, while maintaining fitness in swimming and running. TriSmart has geared this program to an athlete who can currently run for one hour, cycle for 2 hours and currently works out a 6-10 hours a week and can commit up to 10 hours per week in the hardest weeks. The plan consists of 4 bikes, 2 runs and 2 swims per week. This plan can be used with a heart rate monitor but it is not necessary.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?