Christina EngerAll plans by this Coach
This is a great 8-week endurance base building program is a combination of my two four-week plans, there are some savings if you purchase this full plan. This plan is for advanced beginner athletes and above who have access to a power meter and heart rate watch. Average training starts at 5 hours per week and peaks at 8. This will create a great base for you to go into your race training phase. This plan includes two strength sessions per week as well as programmed swim, bike and runs. All you need to get started prepping for your next race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?