Prime the Pump- RPE based
Dr. Edward GeddisAll plans by this Coach
It happens to the best of us, a few days off becomes a couple of weeks and the next thing you know you haven't really trained in 2 months. Well rather than jumping into a heavy duty structured program Prime the Pump eases you back into training. This not only gets you mentally ready to train again but helps to gradually build your musculoskeletal system back to a level that can handle the rigors of training with a lessened risk of injury.
You will notice a slight emphasis towards the swim with a focus of the various skills we need to have a good swim stroke.
Additionally, there are optional session in the plan. Do not feel you need to do these unless you feel you are ready, able to execute with good form and don't have any lingering fatigue or niggles.
Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:28 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|2:24 hrs||1:07 hrs|
|3:07 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|1:45 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:28 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||2:24 hrs||1:07 hrs|
||3:07 hrs||1:30 hrs|
||1:45 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?