Jonathan DugasAll plans by this Coach
Success in triathlon requires a solid bike leg in addition to a strong run. This is a cycling program designed for the triathlete and focused to improve your time trialing and make you stronger and more fatigue resistant when you start the run. It is most appropriate for beginner and intermediate triathletes who are training for sprint and Olympic distance events, but can be handy for advanced athletes who are pressed for time and require shorter, high-quality workouts that will produce results.
The target intensity is 90% of your HRmax and the interval duration is four minutes. It is a four-week training intervention preceded by one week of threshold testing and readiness workouts, and followed by a short taper and post-testing.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?