Quick Start - 4 weeks Tri-Season Kick-off
Tatjana IvanovaAll plans by this Coach
The quick start is the kick-off of the training season. Why quick? Because it is just 4 weeks long and also because most of the sessions are "quick" in nature - rather short sessions which focus on high intensity, max speed and max strength intervals. The objective is to fire your fast twitch muscles, build your power, agility, explosiveness and coordination. We work on the "frame" for the training, while keeping the endurance engines running low. So small details in each training matter more than ever - please do observe the intensity levels, duration and recovery breaks of each drill and each interval. Have fun!
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Power Meter
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?