Jennifer MeyerAll plans by this Coach
TriSmart Training Systems has created a 16 week training plan designed to help a first time triathlete complete a sprint distance triathlon. TriSmart has geared this program to someone who currently works out a few hours a week and can commit up to 6-7 hours per week in the hardest weeks. This plan can be used with a heart rate monitor but it is not necessary.
I have also included my race tips on race selection, nutrition and transitions.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?