SPRINT 12 + 1 Weeks Complete Plan - Beginner
Tom Chavez, Ironman University Certified CoachAll plans by this Coach
This 12 + 1 Week Training Plan is for first timer triathlete, it includes 12 training weeks plus 1 recovery week for transition to your next goal. The objective is to complete a triathlon in a progressive but challenging plan.
Choose this plan if you are fit and healthy enough to train for a Triathlon but you have done little or no recent swimming, cycling and/or running. The plan starts with a total of 1:40hrs week up to 3:56 at week 11.
At the end of the plan you will have the fitness to complete your first Sprint distance Triathlon.
Training Plan Phases:
Preparation Phase (General) – Week 1-4
Preparation Phase (Specific) – Week 5-8
Competition Phase (Pre) – Week 9
Competition Phase (Competition) – Week 10-11
Competition Phase (Taper) – Week 12
Transition Phase - Week 13
For any additional request, please visit www.trion3.com or email me at email@example.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- Heart Rate Monitor
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?