Sprint Triathlon - 4 week, 6 sessions per week Advanced/Upper Intermediate Peak Period
A detailed 4 week peak period block designed for sprint or super sprint triathlon training.
This plan is designed to bring you to peak physical race condition following your previous build and base training blocks
There is only 1 dedicated rest day, however, some days have optional workouts, if you are feeling particularly fatigued then omit those workouts and have additional rest days as required.
I have used this specific plan myself in 2015 to get ready for the ITU Age Group World Championships in Chicago.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|3:32 hrs||1:05 hrs|
|2:31 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||3:32 hrs||1:05 hrs|
||2:31 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.