Sprint Distance Intermediate (16 week)
Brian GraskyAll plans by this Coach
This plan is for you if you have done some sprint distance racing and want to get faster. You're ready for increased intensity in your training. You can cycle 1-1.5hrs, run 45 minutes, and swim comfortably for 1000yds currently. You've done a season or two of triathlon or another aerobic sport, and have the aerobic base to pick up the tempo a bit. You have 16 weeks before your event, and up to 7 hours per week to devote to training.
This plan uses heart rate zones and perceived effort for pacing and effort level.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|2:21 hrs||2:30 hrs|
|1:24 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:21 hrs||2:30 hrs|
||1:24 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?