Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This 10-week plan is for the beginning triathlete who has competed in a few sprint triathlons and is looking to complete a more challenging sprint. The Tri Latta Sprint is a great choice, as both the run and bike held on a moderately hilly course and the swim is in open water swim. There are no steep climbs, but several “rollers” on the bike and the run includes a few hills that are neither long nor steep. The majority of the run is on hard pack dirt/gravel. Before starting this plan you are capable of swimming 2 times per week at 30 minutes per session, able to cycle comfortably for at least 45 minutes (outdoors, stationary bike and or spin classes) and should be able to run/walk for at least 20 minutes. You should be able to workout 30 to 75 minutes per day during the week and up 1 hour and 45 minutes per day on the weekends.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?