Triathlete Mag 12-Week Super Simple Sprint Triathlon Plan
This plan is ideal for beginner to intermediate triathletes who are currently able to complete a 15 minute swim (with breaks as needed), a 30-minute bike, and a 30-minute run/ walk. You will find this plan quite easy to comprehend, and the rhythm of workouts each week, as well as from week to week, to be fun and achievable for even those with busy work or family commitments. You will enjoy progressing through assorted training ‘phases’, such as ‘test’, ‘build’, and ‘recover’, and as such will be able to note improved fitness and speed throughout each 4-week cycle.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.