Triathlon 10-week Sprint--novice
Karen BuxtonAll plans by this Coach
This 10-week plan is for the beginning triathlete who has competed in one or more sprint pool triathlons and is looking to complete an open water sprint or their first “super sprint.” Before starting this plan you are capable of swimming 2 times per week at 30 minutes per session, able to cycle comfortably for at least 45 minutes (outdoors, stationary bike and or spin classes) and should be able to run/walk for at least 20 minutes. You should be able to workout 30 to 75 minutes during the week and up 1 hour and 30 minutes on the weekends.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|1:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Day Off x2
|1:02 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:47 hrs||1:30 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||1:06 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:02 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:47 hrs||1:30 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?