TriVault MultisportAll plans by this Coach
The 12-week intermediate sprint training plan was created for triathletes who already have a solid base of swim, bike, and run fitness. Athletes using this plan should have competed in at least a few previous sprint events and possibly even an Olympic distance race.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|2:47 hrs||2:00 hrs|
|1:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
|1:31 hrs||0:37 hrs|
Day Off x1
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||2:47 hrs||2:00 hrs|
||1:55 hrs||1:00 hrs|
||1:31 hrs||0:37 hrs|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?