Sprint Triathlon with Yoga, Masters (40+) or Newbie Athletes
Sage RountreeAll plans by this Coach
This revised version of Sage's 12-week sprint triathlon with yoga plan uses a two-week build, instead of a three-week build, to give older or newer athletes more opportunity to recover and grow stronger. You'll do a double round of the base cycle before moving on to more race-specific work.
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?