Sprint Triathlon Intermediate 15 week plan
Bradley HaagAll plans by this Coach
This plan is designed for a Intermediate triathlete who is planning to race a sprint Triathlon. The plan has between 6-9 hours of total training a week, focusing on quality not quantity in workouts. If you have any questions about the plan, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|0:25 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|1:06 hrs||1:04 hrs|
|0:26 hrs||0:45 hrs|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
||0:25 hrs||0:45 hrs|
||1:06 hrs||1:04 hrs|
||0:26 hrs||0:45 hrs|
Training Load By Week
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?