8 week Beginner Adult Sprint Distance Plan
T3Multisports LLCAll plans by this Coach
This training plan is designed for adults looking to compete in sprint distance triathlons. Novice to intermediate level athletes should benefit most from this plan. The workouts will follow a periodization approach to your training. Included with the swim, bike and running workouts are various drills, stretching techniques, as well as strength building exercises that will help improve technique, speed, and endurance.
Should have a good base fitness and medically cleared by a licensed physician
Able to swim 200 meters without stopping
Able to bike 5 miles with minimum effort
Able to run/walk 1 mile
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Day Off x2
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?