5 Sessions/Wk – Sprint Swim Plan for Athletes with a CSS/100m of 1:45-2:00 (Build)
Tri Training HarderAll plans by this Coach
CSS/100m = 1:45-2:00.
Number of swim sessions per week available = 5.
This is a Sprint Triathlon swim training plan for the Build phase, lasting 4 weeks. This plan is designed for athletes with a CSS/100m result of 1:45-2:00 who are able to train in this discipline 5 times per week. Duration of the sessions are no more than 1 hour and the maximum volume per week is 5 hours.
This plan starts at any time you choose.
For more information on which is the right plan for you, visit www.tritrainingharder.com
How it Works
Training Plan Sample Week
Average Weekly Breakdown
|Workouts||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
|Workouts Per Week||Weekly Average||Longest Workout|
Training Load By Week
This plan works best with the following fitness devices:
- This plan includes a Free Basic TrainingPeaks Account.
- Access your training plan anywhere on the TrainingPeaks mobile and desktop apps.
- Track your performance with robust data tracking and detailed graphs.
- Plan for your event in the TrainingPeaks calendar.
- Track your weight, sleep, hours, fatigue and stress while you train.
- Syncs daily with other popular apps like Garmin and MyFitnessPal.
This plan is protected by our Refund Policy and may, with the author's approval, be exchanged for a plan of equal value from the same author.Still have questions about this plan?